The Ultimate Food Raffle

Hi friends! I'm still here, just barely these days. I seem to be keeping busy with trying to catch up with friends, going to concerts, trying out new restaurants, hitting the gym when I can and also decorating my apartment. Oh yeah and working too, haha! Between all of those activities I haven't found the time to focus on cooking as much as I would like to. Hopefully that will change soon. I think once I get my dining room all set up with new artwork on the walls, it will motivate me to cook and also share the foodie love by inviting my friends over for dinner. Don't worry I'll let you know when that happens so you can come over to eat :).

Anyway, just a short note to let all of my LA friends know about this ridiculous Food Raffle that I found out about today. For just $5, you are entered to win 52 gift certificates for lunch/dinner at some really choice restaurants. That means a free meal every week for one year! That's right, you heard me... FIFTY TWO CERTIFICATES! The money will support the Virginia Avenue Project that funds a free after school program using performing arts to mentor kids, now how cool is that? Even if you don't win you can feel good in knowing that your money was well worth spent. Oh and if you want to up the stakes a bit, you can get 5 tickets for $20 too. I entered and so should you! The winner will be announced on October 26th. Click the link below for more info! If you win, promise me you'll at least take me out to one of the meals with you ;-). GOOD LUCK!!

Comments

Popular Posts