Sweet Deal at Cube

I'm going to start sharing some food related deals and things to buy in my blog. I come across a lot of sweet deals and delicious treats that I have to share with my friends right?!

Cube Marketplace has a sale going on right now on some of their speciality oils. They have a variety of nut oils and flavored olive oils from Italy via their site and store right here in LA. If you use olive oil as much as I do, you don't have to think twice about buying one of these guys. AND during the month of July they will have a massive sale on more items in their store, up to 60% off... woot woot!

Cube Marketplace Sale

Isn't this tin so cute?

Comments

  1. Ooh thanks for sharing! I love Cube - but it's so hard to get a reservation there without booking weeks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Cube yet, maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts