Milk - West Hollywood

When it gets really hot outside, all I can think about is Ice Cream. I just want to eat it by the bucket throughout the day to cool off. Rich, creamy, oh so delicious ice cream.... give it to me now! Forgot about the fat content, it has calcium in it. It's GOOD for you :).

Last week I had to get a gift for a colleague and decided to stop by Milk. They had this cute special- a red reusable tote bag with their logo filled with 6 ice cream sandwiches and an ice pack for $35. Now I know what you're thinking, 35 dollars for just 6 treats is outrageous! Well these sandwiches were not those wimpy boring flavors that you're used to.


I mean check out these options: Red Velvet, Thai Tea, Watermelon, Coffee Toffee, Salty Caramel and more! These things were big as well so you're definitely getting a premium sammie. I tasted a few of the ice cream flavors before making our final selection. The ice cream is divine and I pretty much loved everything I sampled: Banana Dulce de Leche, Mint, Red Velvet mixed with delicious bits of cake. You really can't go wrong here. In fact I ended up devouring the Rocky Road sandwich later that afternoon and made a mess of that chocolate heaven. After a few bites I suddenly realized how good the cookie was, it was macaroon like and held up perfectly with the ice cream. A macaroon ice cream sandwich, oh my! I wanted to live in this beautiful frozen dessert moment FOREVER!

Before leaving, I walked over to the baked goods counter. Yes there's more! I ended up getting a variety of baked delights including the red velvet cupcake and cupcake in a cone. Wait, did you say cupcake in a cone?


I do not lie my friends and here's the photo to prove it! Sadly I didn't get to try this luscious looking mountain of happiness, but doesn't it look mighty tasty?

Milk is the bombdiggity of dessert shops! I can't wait to return to sample more of their treats. Did I mention they have a killer shakes menu as well? MILK, it does a body good ;-)!!

Comments

Popular Posts